- Latihan Soal
What you need:
- Your Burch Smartphones
- Wi-Fi Connection
Steps to connect to a network:
1. Tap settings.
2. Tap Wi-Fi.
3. Turn on the Wi-Fi, your smartphone will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
4. Tap the name of your desired Wi-Fi network:
- If the network is not password-protected, a checkmark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
- If the network is password-protected, you will be prompted to enter the password. A checkmark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
5. If your desired network does not appear, it is possible that your network is hidden:
- Tap Other.
- Enter the exact name of the network.
- If it exists, you will be prompted to enter the password. A checkmark will appear to the right of the network If your smartphoneone is connected to the network.
6. If your desired network still does not appear, you are probably outside the range of the network.
The opposite of the underlined word 'automatically’ is mostly ...
What is the difference between hidden network and not hidden network?
(A) hidden network can be accessed without password
(B) hidden network is not password-protected
(C) hidden network will not display itself unless you type the exact name of the network
(D) hidden network does not actually exist
(E) hidden network is outside the range of your phone
What is one possible condition if your network does not appear?
(A) your phone is broken
(B) you don’t have enough phone credit
(C) you are outside the range of the network
(D) the network is password-protected
(E) the network is not password-protected
What is the best title for the text?
(A) how to input your password
(B) how to connect your burch smartphones to Wi-Fi
(C) how to connect your burch smartphones to hidden network
(D) how to connect to Wi-Fi if you are outside the range of networks
(E) how to search for available Wi-Fi networks
B: I don’t know. It dependend. On what you ask.
The proper expression to fill the blank above is ....
(A) help me move this bag
(B) would you mind helping me out?
(C) let me help you
A: You look confused ....
B: Yes. I am lost on the way to XYZ Mall. Do you know how I can get there?
The proper expression to fill the black above is ....
(A) can you help me?
(B) I wonder if you need any help
(C) how can you assist me?
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
-1 can of full-cream milk.
-2 cups of heavy cream.
-1 dark chocolate bar.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (around 10 grams).
1. Break the dark chocolate bar into chunks.
2. Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave or in a double boiler.
3. As it melts, stir the chocolate.
4. Remove the chocolate from the heat.
5. Pour the can of full-cream milk into the melted chocolate slowly while.
stirring the mixture.
6. When the mixture mix throughly, set aside.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream with manual or electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
8. Combine the whipped cream and chocolate mixture.
9. Sprinkle the semi-sweet chocolate chips into the mixture.
10. Fold together until all of them completely mixed.
11. Store in a closed container and freeze for around 2-3 hours.
Below are the ingredients stated in the text, except ...
(A) heavy cream
(B) chocolate bar
(C) semi-sweet chocolate chips
(D) full-cream milk
(E) soy milk
The underlined word 'thoroughly' most nearly means ...
What is the step done after sprinkling the semi-sweet chocolate chips?
(A) store in a closed container
(B) freeze around 2-3 hours
(C) fold the whipped cream and chocolate mixture together until completely mixed
(D) combine the whipped cream and chocolate mixture
(E) mix the heavy cream with manual or electric mixer