- Latihan Soal
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe.
- 1 can of full-cream milk.
- 2 cups of heavy cream.
- 1 dark chocolate bar.
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (around 10 grams).
1. Break the dark chocolate bar into chunks.
2. Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave or in a double boiler.
3. As it melts, stir the chocolate.
4. Remove the chocolate from the heat.
5. Pour the can of full-cream milk into the melted chocolate slowly while stirring the mixture.
6. When the mixture mixed throughly, set aside.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream with manual or electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
8. Combine the whipped cream and chocolate mixture.
9. Sprinkle the semi-sweet chocolate chips into the mixture.
10. Fold together until all of them completely mixed.
11. Store in a closed container and freeze for around 2-3 hours.
Below are the ingredients stated in the text, EXCEPT …
(A) heavy cream
(B) chocolate bar
(C) semi-sweet chocolate chips
(D) full-cream milk
(E) soy milk
The underlined word “thoroughly” most nearly means …
What is the step done after sprinkling the semi-sweet chocolate chips?
(A) store in a closed container
(B) freeze around 2-3 hours
(C) fold the whipped cream and chocolate mixture together until completely mixed
(D) combine the whipped cream and chocolate mixture
(E) mix the heavy cream with manual or electric mixer
- Valid identification such as ID Card/Student Card/Driver’s License/Passport.
- Formal proof of residence:
· If the city/country stated in the valid identification is different from the city/country of the BGT Bank location.
· If the applicant’s valid identification does not provide definite address.
- Application form or (if online) reference number
- Minimum Initial Deposit Rp 150.000,00.
Steps (online application):
1. Visit: www.bgt.bank/student-account-application
2. Create BGT User ID.
3. Activate your BGT User ID.
4. Sign in with your BGT User ID.
5. Fill in the Application Form.
6. Click submit and save your reference number.
7. Bring application documents to your nearest BGT Bank.
8. Follow the BGT branch procedure.
9. Your bank account have now been opened.
Steps (onsite application):
1. Bring your documents to your nearest BGT Bank.
2. Take the application form.
3. Fill in the application form.
4. Follow the BGT branch procedure.
Your bank account have now been opened.
What is the common step between online and onsite application to open a bank account in BGT Bank?
(A) visit BGT Bank website
(B) create BGT User ID
(C) take the application form at the branch
(D) fill in the application form onsite
(E) bring application documents to the nearest BGT Bank
What TRUE according to the text?
(A) to open a bank account in BGT, the deposit must be Rp 150.000,00
(B) get a reference number if you apply onsite
(C) you have to bring application documents to BGT even if you apply online
(D) you mustprovidefornial proof of residence even if your ID provides definite address
(E) you must be at least 15 years old
Below are considered acceptable means of identification, EXCEPT ...
(A) ID Card
(B) Student Card
(D) Driver’s License
(E) Formal proof of residence
What is the best title for the text?
(A) How to Open a Bank Account in BGT Bank
(B) How to Borrow Money from BGT Bank
(C) How to Close an Account in BGT Bank
(D) How to Apply for a Credit Card in BGT Bank
(E) How to be Accepted as BGT Bank Employees
What you need:
- Your Burch Smartphones.
- Wi-Fi Connection.
Steps to connect to a network:
1. Tap settings.
2. Tap Wi-Fl.
3. Turn on the Wi-Fl, your smartphone will automatically search for available Wi-Fl networks.
4. Tap the name of your desired Wi-Fl network:
- If the network is not password-protected, a checkmark will appear to the right of the network if your srnartphone is connected to the network.
- If the network is password-protected, you will be prompted to enter the password. A checkmark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
5. If your desired network does not appear, it is possible that your network is hidden:
- Tap Other.
- Enter the exact name of the network.
- If it exists, you will be prompted to enter the password. A checkmark will appear to the right of the network if your smarthone is connected to the nework.
6. If your desired network still does not appear, you are probably outside the range of the network.
The opposite of the underlined word “automatically” is mostly ....
What is the difference between hidden network and not hidden network?
(A) hidden network can be accessed without password
(B) hidden network is not password protected
(C) hidden network will not display it self unless you type the exact name of the network
(D) hidden network does not actully exist
(E) hidden network is outside the range of your phone
What is one possible condition if your network does not appear?
(A) your phone is broken
(B) you don’t have enough phone credit
(C) you are outside the range of the network
(D) the network is password-protected
(E) the network is not password-protected